The Fridge nightclub reopening party. 7 June 1885.
The Fridge nightclub reopening party. As a result of its increased popularity, the owners of the club signed a lease on a converted 1913 cinema (The Palladium Picture House) formerly a roller-disco called the ACE on the Town Hall Parade. After renovating the building, the new Fridge club opened on 7 June 1985.